Perranporth SLSC takes its responsibility for Child Protection extremely seriously. Child protection is about keeping children safe from abuse and protecting them from people who are unsuitable to work with children.
Perranporth SLSC uses guidelines produced by SLSGB as the basis of its Child Welfare policy.
Details of these policies & procedures can be downloaded as pdf files by clicking on the appropriate document links below.
- The welfare of the child is paramount
- All children, whatever their age, culture, disability, gender, language, racial, origin, religious beliefs and/or sexual identity have the right to protection from
- All suspicions and allegations of abuse will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly and appropriately
- All club representatives who work with children will be recruited with regard to their suitability for that responsibility and will be provided with guidance and/or training in good practice and child protection procedures
- Working in partnership with children, their parents/carers and other agencies is key to promoting young people’s welfare
Anyone who has any concerns about the welfare of any child that is a member of the Club should first contact the Club’s Child protection officer.
t: 01872 573697
m: 07779 292495